Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 21, 2011

How Can We Pray for You?

I may be a day late on some posts, but they are still important. I promise! Yesterday's service at my church (Compass Church in Athens, Ga) was all about the resistance that we can feel in our lives when we are doing what we have heard God telling us to do. I swear sometimes that I feel that in all the overwhelming feelings that I get during a day as I think abotu the list of things I "have to get done" or "need to get done".  Craziness!!

Any who, I want to extend my invitation to anyone and everyone! If you would like to be added to our prayer list for this week. Please feel free to e-mail me any time at:

penniesforluck @ gmail.com

I will be posting the list tomorrow for anyone who views to pray. If you would like yours to not include your name, please just include that in your e-mail.


Source: Telling Secrets




Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment