Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 5, 2011

Print-Rich Environments

I think that in Kindergarten it is especially important to have a print-rich environment for the students. They can do letter and word hunts all over the room, read the room, and simply practice any and all reading skills that they develop. So many students have nothing to read when they get home, so providing as many opportunities as possible in the classroom is paramount. Over the summer I found these amazing schedule cards:

I printed them out (some I needed duplicates of), backed with construction paper, laminated them, and hot glued magnets onto the backs. Now I can use them to show my children what we are doing when during the day while they work on learning to read. If you want your set, grab them here from What the Teacher Wants. These are wonderful to use!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment