Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 6, 2011

It's that time of year...


You know how when you are constantly on the go you hardly ever get sick. Then the very moment you have a long weekend to relax... which I spent 2 of the 3 days in my PJs.... you get sick and feel horrible! That's where I am right now. My head hurts, my back hurts, I'm tired, and I had a fever this morning. Of course I sucked it up and went to work... sub plans for Kindergarten scare me! Thank God for my amazing husband. He pretty much always cooks dinner but tonight he also did the dishes and put the kids to bed. Now, I'm off to bed early so I feel well enough to go back to work tomorrow. How is everyone else hanging in there? I can't believe that a month of school has already gone by!


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment