Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 13, 2011

Smile stories :)

I love teaching Kindergarten so far! I had a wonderful first week with my new munchkins and can't wait to get them busy learning this week too! I have definitely learned things this week and have had plenty of smiles.

One morning, we were lining up and I was telling my students about what happens with a fire drill. All of a sudden, one girl shouts out my name and starts waving her hand. When I ask her what she would like to know about the fire drill, she says," I have a boo-boo on my knee where I fell last night." I love the randomness!! It makes me stay on my toes for sure!


I can't wait for this week. Leave a funny story from your first week below! I'd love to hear your smile stories too!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment