Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope that all of the wonderful mommies out there had a fantastic Mother's Day! I had a lovely time yesterday with my wonderful family. I definitely have the best husband and children ever! My lovely B made a fantastic dinner: steak, shrimp, baked potatos.... oh my goodness I was so full!

My presents from him and the kids came a day late because of the mail. This is my surprise that I came home to today.... wow!!!


and...


But my favorite.....

oh my it's so cute!



I love each piece of my new jewlery. I hope everyone else feels as loved as I do after this fabulous weekend!

Where can you get your very own adorable acessories?



You can check out her Etsy page here in order to persuse her amazing works!

I might have to pick out a few other things that I like...

I really love this necklace at the moment:



Maybe I can place an order myself soon! You'll love her prices too!


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment