Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 27, 2011

Sunday's Scripture

Today, I do not have a particualr scripture picked out. It's more of a message:

"Be thankful to God for all that you have and rejoice in it."

I was surfing my dashboard of all the new postings and came across A girl and a glue gun 's newest post: for the staats

I then headed over to headed over to The Staats page. I proceeded to read all about their sweet baby girl. She was 4 month old. I saw was because she recently passed away. I read each of the posts and am praying for them and their loss.

There is also going to be an auction starting on Monday to help raise money for them to help remember her by. Here's the auction: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44960&id=186874161353204

Please stop by and look around their page to support them.



Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment