Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 22, 2011

B3P's!

If you have ever read made by rae. You know what my title today is all about! If you don't, you completely have to go check out her site! She is an amazing sewer/retired teacher. The B3P's are Big Butt Baby Pants. This is a pattern that she developed for her adorable little ones who often model for her on her blog. Well, I've been wanting to buy this pattern for awhile...and I finally did! It even comes with a license to sell so I might venture into that area in the next couple of months if I get good at it. But for now, here's my first attempt at a pair for my littlest pumpkin:

I used a material that I got from two fat quarters at Jo Ann's. Adorable!


I ran out of fabric for the back so I used a coordinating white panel.


Cute! They look a bit saggy in this picture but they really aren't that way in life. I love the pants on her though! This pattern is fantastic. I will definitely be making lots and lots more of these!



Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment