Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 8, 2011

What I Wore.... excitement!


I don't really do a "What I Wore" segment like some other great blogs do (Simply Handmade by Paige).
But, I am super excited about this outfit that I'm wearing.
It may be a funny picture to be showing since we were spreading reindeer food on Christmas Eve.
But, I am super excited about having jeans that go inside of my boots!
I'm not one of those super skinny ladies who could pull off wearing the skin-tight jeans but these are perfect.
Not too tight but not that whole "baggy" look right above my boots.
What type of outfits have you been wearing lately?
Show off in my first linky party ever:
**Please do me a huge favor, if you add to the linky party please do a quick blog about it on your page and follow me too :) This way it'll be easy for others to come see your awesome outfits and you'll be able to see my 100 projects this year!
pepad, self-hosted wordpress blogs and displays the full collection inside your blog
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment