Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 8, 2011

Flying in with an unshared Christmas present



I finished this for Christmas...actually the day before Christmas eve is when it was officially finished.
I made this as a gift for my Nanny (mom's mom).
It's only the second cross-stitch project that I have ever finished... but I'm really, really happy with it!

My only oops with this was the fact that it's a bit off center on the towel. It should have been about 5 rows to the right... but still, not bad for only the second project, right?

My Nanny loves, loves, looooves birds- especially blue birds. So she was especially thrilled with her present.

Don't you just love the warm feeling you get when people love your present that you made them?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment