Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 11, 2011

Project #4- Rick Rack Bracelet

 Far, far away on another blog called ...well, I wish I could remember to give credit to! Please, if this is your project, send me a message so that I can give you proper credit!

I saw somewhere, months and months ago, on how to make bracelets using rick rack and other trimmings. While being snowed in, I decided to give it a try earlier today. Except, I actually made an uh-oh and turned it into something even cuter! See for yourself:



My uh-oh was that somehow I actually cut my rick rack too long. So when I put it together the first time it was so big (even clasped) that it was falling off!

My fix? I cut it and over lapped (mismatching) the strands so that it is now a bit smaller (fits perfect!!). 



I also added several buttons and stitching to make it a bit more interesting. 




I love it! Isn't it adorable? I can't wait to wear it soon :)


Get Your Craft On Tuesday



Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment