Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 11, 2011

Project #3- Fleece Scarflette

 While I was surfing this morning, I came across Made by Me. Shared with you 's new post about creating these:



Isn't it adorable? These are apparently called scarflettes. I just call them cute!

Any who, I decided to try my hand at making my own. These are incredibly easy! I actually happened to have some extra yellow fleece on hand that I didn't use in a past project.

Here's how mine turned out:
I love it! I can't wait to wear it out into the snow tomorrow:)
Speaking of which, I can't believe that we've had 3 days off this week (including tomorrow). I'm not letting myself think of how we'll be making up these days later on in the school year!

Instead, I'm enjoying:


Sledding


Investigating the snow (while cheesin' for the camera)

and we also built snowmen (photos to come later).

I'm wanting to work on my 100 projects some more too. I have several others to show you in the next couple of days... stay tuned!


Get Your Craft On Tuesday



Have a blessed day,


1 comment:

  1. Love the argyle!

    Hope you had a wonderful 3 day snow day!

    Thanks for linking up last week &

    Hope to see you back this week at Creative Juice Thursday

    <3
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete