Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 26, 2010

Interesting Christmas Celebrations

I love Christmas. It's one of my favorite times ever of the year! This year we had a snowy surprise Christmas night and woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. My darlings had an amazing time at all of our different celebrations during the past couple of days. I happened to get this sweet little gift:


I can't wait to try it out! My sister-in-law also got a really awesome new toy... and I think that I'm going to have to go get one myself:


Yep. She has a Cricut... and it's awesome!!!! Does anyone have any feedback on how this handles cutting fabric? I have a ton of ideas on paper crafts that I'd looooooove to do... just dreaming of the ideas makes me want to drool....

Anyways, how was everyone else's holiday? I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend of festivities :)
The only down side to ours was when little man had to go to an urgent care center today because he was having a hard time breathing....apparently he has croup :( I thought only babies could get that. But he is my baby still... I hated having to give him the breathing treat me. I know every mom whose been through it can sympathizes with me. I did not enjoy holding him down screaming for the breathing treatment. I'm glad that it's all over now though and my baby is asleep in his bed.

I pray that everyone else out there is also snug as a bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment