Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 24, 2010

Craftaholic Gift Exchange

Linda over at Craftaholics Anonymous hosts a couple of gift exchanges through out the year. 
Her last one was the second time I had participated.
I lucked out getting an absolutely amazing partner, HDMac. She is a genious!
I haven't taken any pictures of what she sent me put I do have what I sent her.

Take a peek:

I made several scrabble tile pendants and a pair of earrings.
 These are hand-woven and hand-sewn heart felt ornaments.
 This is a folded fabric flower that I've gotten pretty good at making!
 Felt ornament based on the tutorial from Betz White
I also threw in some other goodies: several handmade (not by me) Christmas cards and several fat quarters.
I'm hoping that HD liked her package. I know I loved mine! I'll try and get pictures of her adorable gifts to be able to show them off. So far I only have this one:
You can't see it very well here but the cowl neck scarf I have on is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! It's made out of a dewdrop yarn that has sequins woven into it. I love, love, looooove it!

Well, off to battle people at Target. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment