Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 28, 2010

Happy birthday to me...

Yay! It's my birthday and I'm a year older! 
Does anyone else ever have to stop and think about how old they are?
I do sometimes. I'll start thinking and actually have to do the math. Funny, huh?

Well, I am excited to say that I am officially a quarter of a century old....crazy to say it like that huh?
Oh well, I plan on having a great day! My hubby bought me ALL of the Harry Potter movies that I didn't already have....which was the other 5 of them :) So we're going to have a movie marathon day!
First though, he's taken little guy to the doctor's since we're still having a rough time at night with his breathing and now his ear looks icky too. Can't wait until he's all better!

I hope everyone has a happy, happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment