Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 2, 2010

What's for dinner?

After a busy day, a delicious and filling dinner is a must.
So, I thought I'd share one of the staples around our house with you.
You'll probably giggle when you hear what it is though :)

Ready?

Spaghetti.

Yep. Spaghetti.

It's one of our favorites around here. It's also one of the few things that I actually cook as my husband is the real chef of our family. But, for some reason, my specialty is spaghetti. I thought I'd pass along my trade secret.

Fresh chopped garlic
It is one of the best things ever! Simply add it in with your ground beef when you brown it.
Just that one step adds so much flavor to your sauce.
It's amazing!

I am a humongous garlic fan so I add quite a bit (like 3 to 4 cloves) but if you aren't sure, simply try it out with 1 or 2 first.

Don't forget dessert!




Cupcakes of course!

My wonderful husband made these!

Of course, there used to be 24 of them......I need to go back to work so that I don't eat anymore of them :)

I hope that everyone else had a great Tuesday!
I was allowed the day off to go vote. I hope that everyone took the opportunity to use their voice today and vote as well.
Look tomorrow for my newest project-- I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment