Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 22, 2010

What a productive day!

I L-O-V-E Thanksgiving break!!
Today was my first "official" day of break. I managed to make the following:
my little girl's turkey shirt for Thursday
an awesome Christmas Ornament- a la Betz White
and even attempted a cute little puppy plushie.

I say attempted because I believe this puppy will probably be a proto-type. 
I definitely need to work on my hand sewing!

Here's a picture of what he's supposed to look like via Little Black Teapot:



Cute isn't he?
Unfortunately my little guy has two different sized ears, crazy lookin' legs, and a very scruffy tail.

But at least my ornament turned out well! Here's a picture from Betz's site:


Mine is minus the cute felt balls.... because I don't know how to make those cute little guys!

If you click here, it will take you straight to the tutorial on how to make these Ogee Ornaments. 
Awesome and easy breezy!

I hope that everyone else is enjoying their break. I know I personally enjoyed hanging out on the couch with my little guy this morning watching Home Alone. Definitely one of the best movies for this time of the year!

1 comment:

  1. oh, I wanted to make that ornament this year but as a "tradition": nothing until december 1st! and the puppy dog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete