Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 19, 2010

Guess what I got in the mail today?

I just got my wonderful prize in the mail today! Let me tell you, Laura over at Corner House is a gem! Unfortunately, my daughter was already asleep otherwise I'd have pictures to go along with the skirt. However, this is the skirt that I chose from her etsy shop:





Of course, I have the one that was infant sized. She still has this one that is toddler sized. I can't wait to try the skirt on my little girl! I'm also incredibly thankful to Laura for sending me a couple of extra fabric scraps to make my little one a matching shirt. I'm thinking about doing a cute ruffled Christmas tree for her on a onesie. I can't wait!

Thank you, thank you, thank you again Laura!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment