Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 17, 2010

Little bit of everything

Hi everyone! I promise that I haven't forgotten about all of you. I recently went back to work after a very extended maternity leave.... and now I'm completely exhausted from teaching all day and coming home to my wonderful family :) Anyways, I know that I have missed way more posts (but they're all buzzing around in my head!!) than I have ever wanted to!

Well, on with the show! Here is your Monday review! (I know it's on Wednesday, again-- I'm so sorry!!)

Hopefully, this makes up for it though! I'm going to share a book AND a website!! Yay!! Everyone do a happy dance!

This week's book is ....drumroll please.... Kanzashi in Bloom by Diane Gilleland


I have been wanting to get this book for forever! Such amazing instructions, beautiful pictures, and amazing results. I will definitely be trying out one of these beautiful flowers tonight (as I got it in the mail just today!).

There is even a website that you can check out!

Ok, I promised a website too, here is an amazing website to get inspiration from: Childmade

This website has nothing but picture after picture of amazing projects that have been found all over the web. You can discover some truly fantastic and crafty people out there! It doesn't hurt to add to your "to make" list.

*SIGH*

My bookmarks section has a HUUUUGE list that is mainly because of this website and the amazing finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment