Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 18, 2010

Step by step

 I have seen several of these tutorials around to show how to make these beautiful necklaces or bracelets! I love mine and can't wait to wear it out and about to show it off. Here's one for a tutorial at Somewhat Simple:





Here's mine:

Not too shabby if I do say so myself :)

I started off making a necklace however once I had the necklace finished it just didn't look like me when I put it on so I turned it into a bracelet. I also altered it slightly by using silver beads instead of the pearls. When I went to the store, I picked out a string of pearl beads that I liked but my needle wouldn't fit through the hole once I had the needle on the thread. My next one will be using the pearls. I just have to figure out how to get the thread through the hole. I've seen some versions of this that use wire instead of thread. I may try one of those instead. I hope you enjoy! Head on over to Somewhat Simple and check out the great things that she's making! Truly a fantastic woman, crafter, and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment