Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 7, 2012

Epic Fail post on TWG!

Yep, you read that right! I love to share ideas that went well but every so often we all have those ideas that just do NOT work well. My newest blunder started out as a great idea. I wanted to give my kiddos a new way to practice their number writing. So, I decided to find a way to make a bag with something squishy and fun inside that they could write in. Well, I tried using paint but that didn't work. I also saw some great ideas about using clear hair gel with glitter mixed in. Wow... it so didn't work when I tried it on my 'sample bag.' So, instead the kids got to use white boards and markers :) Not brand-new to them but we hadn't used them in awhile so it was still fun!
Here's a link from The Hippie Housewife that I might try the next time I want a 'Squishy Bag' for the kids to write with!


Image from The Hippie Housewife


Her bags even look better than mine did! Maybe I just put too much paint in it... hmmm... Does anyone have any advice?





Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment