Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 31, 2012

Newest post is up at Teaching with Grace

Here's the newest post that's up at Teaching with Grace. I hope you all enjoy! Be sure to head over to follow my new blog before the end of February!

Most teachers have a well kept secret, or so they think they do. Many have that one great resource that is a no-fail for great ideas and they swear that no one else knows about it (even if the website hosts thousands of people!). I would have to say that this sight is one of my favorite "secrets" and I'm so excited to share it with you!!!


Have you heard of Have Fun Teaching? If not, click here now!!


I love, love, love this site and use it so much!! My favorite thing of all is the videos for each letter of the alphabet, sight words, and numbers. But there is so much more on this amazing site: worksheets, coloring pages, flashcards, and the list goes on and on!! I hope you check out this site and add it into your bag of tricks :)


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment