Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 10, 2011

Did you do for parent gifts from your students? *Minor Freak Out!!*

So as my first year teaching Kindergarten, I have done my best not to drop the ball on lots of the fun and creative things that make each year special. However, my students making gifts for their parents has truly been something that was about to get dropped. I have not been able to come up with something that I thought would be quick, easy, and fun for my students but also special for the mommies and daddies of my sweet pumpkins. BUT I just found this post (literally like 3 minutes ago) from Kindergarten Crayons. Look at these adorable gifts:



So, I tried to save it to my computer in order to crop so it's just the frames but it didn't work :( But at least you can still see the adorable frames!! I have tons of popsicle sticks and will be doing these this week. If you want the step by step directions click here.

Luckily, the photos to be added to them... I took on Friday! My students were so cute in their jammies :) We have a Christmas tree up in the Media Center as well as two fireplace displays on bulletin boards. At the end of the day, we went down and I took their pictures in front of both. I think that I might even have them decorate two... one for each picture. But first we have to decorate 75 tress... that's another post :)

Please leave a comment telling us what great gifts you are doing this year!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment