Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 17, 2011

Oh my lawd!!!!

So, I know that good blog etiquette says to limit to only one blog post a day.. but oh, man, oh, man!!!
By the way, my title is my imaginary Southern accent. Anyways, on to what I wanted to show you! We all know about Pinterest (hence the freaking out that is about to take place!!!) and many of you should definitely know about Charity Preston over at The OC Blog.

Profile Picture of Charity Preston

But, have you seen her Pinterest page! That's where the 'Oh my lawdy!' comes in!!! She has 40 different boards that are all categorized about classroom needs, items, ideas. It goes on and on and on and on and..... I can't wait to begin to explore one board at a time!!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment