Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 17, 2011

Just another Manic Monday...



Today was a crazy day! I had a planning meeting on site for most of the morning. During that time my kids had Super Specials! That means that they had three of their normal specials back-to-back-to-back. It's an awesome experience for the kids.. but it also revvs them up for the rest of the day :) It was definitely interesting trying to accomplish anything for the rest of the day but we managed!

Of course, so many times you plan to bring something home to work on and what happens? It doesn't work! I'm trying to update my GKids data before the first pull date at the end of the week. But, of course, I get all of my data together and can't get my stinkin' (not the word I want to use) lap top to connect to the website!!  Arrggg.....

On another note, I went running today! It felt really great to run out my frustrations. So much going on in my life that it really helped to "run away" for a bit. But it's also really cool to know that I ran 1.3 miles.

Plus, happy things are always happening too. Tomorrow is a super special day of another kind. It's my wedding anniversary! Yay! I love my husband so, so very much. I can't believe that it's been 3 years of marriage so far. It gets better and better all the time!




I'm going with a traditional gift this year. I so hope he likes it! What did you and your husband do for your third anniversary?

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment