Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 28, 2011

A question answered

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to share an answer to a question left on my last blog.

Crayons and Curls asked which issue of The Mailbox she could find the Brown Bear, Brown Bear puppets. I love that the publisher includes that info on the bottom of their papers! I checked and the Brown Bear puppets were in the Preschool publication from August/September of 2002. If you wanted the Goldilocks (not pictured) puppets, they are in the Teacher's Helper from June/July of 2006.

I sure hope this helps out several people! I believe my grade level got them from The Mailbox Yearbooks from those years that have ALL the ideas from the year in them.

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment