Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 4, 2011

Whew! What a week!













I have had such a BUSY and exciting week this week getting ready for my new class! I had my class registration today and my class is so, so cute! I am so excited about starting next week since I met my munchkins :) I have some awesome new ideas that I'll be posting this weekend. Stay tuned and I hope you are either enjoying your vacation or having fun getting ready for the school year! Of course, some of out there have already started!

Have a blessed day,

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited, Jennifer, that you get to start fresh in kindergarten. Though I will miss your third-grade insights, you have so much to offer. Glad you have a lovely class. :) Also, when I joined Blogspot a few days ago, I followed your site as soon as I could. Have a lovely year!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete