Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 20, 2011

What is your life secret?

50 Life Secrets and Tips




Everyone seems to want the secret of life that makes everything perfect. Yeah right... But I did find this interesting article about 50 Life Secrets and Tips. Some of them are goofy and some of them are common sense. Who knows, maybe something will inspire you as this year's school year begins. I always seem to make new school year resolutions instead of New Year resolutions. Of this article, I particulary like #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9.... okay, so I loved a ton of them!!

By the way, a while ago I mentioned I Rock So What 's blog about her weightloss. Well, you should see her since she's been doing P90X... I seriously need to get me some of those DVDs!! I'm proud to say that my Dad was down to visit this past weekend and noticed that I've lost a lot of weight too. Doesn't it make you feel great when someone notices the hard work? Unfortunately it's typically those who don't see you on a daily basis. Of course, I need to get back on the band wagon of eating better to continue losing the last 7-10 pounds. (Especially since my mom left behind a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts yesterday....)


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment