Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 30, 2011

Clip it cool!

Say hello to my newest creation! One of the teachers on my grade level last year had a clipboard that was a lot like this one. A room mom had made her one that was education-inspired with lots of ABCs and primary colors. Too cute!
I decided to make my own clipboard to use specifically for taking to meetings this year. I made up a form that is going to be an ongoing to-do/ to call/ to buy/ to copy/ etc. list. With my new clipboard it will just be a tad prettier to look at!

To make your own, all you need is scrapbooking paper, Mod Podge, and ribbon. I measured, traced, and cut my scrapbook paper to size. Remember to paint a thin layer of Mod Podge onto the clip board before you place and smooth your paper. Then paint another layer of Mod Podge on top to seal the paper. Getting to tie the ribbons on top is the best part :) I like how they fluff up and are so pretty looking!
I hope others are able to have a cute clipboard this fall too.. I think cute stationary is the best ever!
get your craft on button
Have a blessed day,
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! That clipboard is too cute: my team leader made me one for my first year of teaching a couple of years ago and I still use it to this day! I get compliments on it frequently! Thanks for sharing: I'm your newest follower :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete