Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 13, 2011

I'm still here!

Happy Sunday to everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that yes, I am still here. It's been a couple of crazy weeks around here.
I've picked up a couple of extra after-school things at school and at church that are taking up my time.

While I don't have any pictures to show you, I can tell you that the project for my hubby has gone a step in the right direction.... as in I have the pattern cut out. Next step, the pieces!!
Ha-ha! I swear I want to get mroe done but it just isn't happening so far. I'm hoping that one of these days I'll figure out a schedule for being able to craft and sew routinely.

Anyways, I hope that everyone else has a fabulous week this week!


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment