Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 16, 2011

Sensation Sunday- A look each week at sensational blogs

I find so many wonderfully talented bloggers out there each day as I search. I feel like I should be sharing these amazing crafters/bloggers with you as well. So, like many others I'm going to designate at least one post a week to this purpose alone. I'm not sure if I will stick with this name or even this day (I know most do something like a Feature Friday) but we'll see how it goes. Who knows, maybe you need a bit of inspiration at the beginning of a new week?

On with the fun, here is my feature this week: IROCKSOWHAT
I was introduced to Jess through another blog because of this post.
If one of your resolutions this year is to lose weight or be healtheir (seriously, who out there has not made a resolution that is very similar to those?) The title of that particular post is "Stop Being Fat". Jess didn't write this as an insult to people but as a point that she listened to herself.

Since Feb '10, she has lost over 50 lbs... with out exercising...

Now I have your attention don't I?

She looked like this:


and now looks like this:



I do believe I will be listening to her advice. If you think maybe it was just the clothes, she posted before and after pictures of herself, in her underwear... and I don't mean long johns. She is completely and totally out there about how she did it and how she looks. I will definitely be taking a page out of her book since I have 20 more pounds I want to lose... or if you believe my Wii fit 19.6.... but who's counting ;)

Go check out Jess' page to see what her advice is as well as to see her adorable little boy Wyatt!

Jess, make sure you grab my newest button for being featured!!

 





Have a blessed day,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment