Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 14, 2011

Project #8 and #9- Finishing up a past project

I know I announced my blog renovation yesterday but I'm counting that as project #8. Doing research, getting it all to work, and dealing with my incredibly slooooooow and out dated computer took all afternoon yesterday. I figure it counts. Don't you?

Project #9 is actually me finally get up off my tushie and finishing a previous sewing project. Do you remember this tunic that I had to finish:
Well, yesterday I finally hemmed the sleeves and the hem. I am so excited that I have it finished. I'm really bad about not finishing projects. Or planning projects that I never do. You should see my library of craft books! I have about 8 -10 amazing books that are tabbed with sticky notes galore... on projects that I have yet to do. I admit it I am a procrastinator! But, that's what my challenge this year is about, getting things done! Creating out the whazoo! And, I'm on my way..... How are you doing with your resolutions so far?

Get Your Craft On Tuesday



Have a blessed day,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I saw your comment on my post but this is the only way I could figure out how to contact you. I'll probably do a tutorial for the tote bag, but there are like a gazillion tutorials already out there for this kind of thing if you don't want to wait for me :)

    I love your schoolhouse tunic! It's nice to see other versions of it. I have that pattern too. I won it, but probably wouldn't have purchased it because I just can't visualize how one would wear it (clearly not the way the cover girl is wearing it - I'm not a fan of revealing my underwear to the universe). How are you accessorizing/layering? I'm thinking camisole, skinny jeans, and boots, but will all that bulk leave me looking like the michelin man? This is my issue.

    Anyway, sorry for the novel comment! Thanks for commenting on my post and I've really enjoyed browsing your blog!

    ReplyDelete