Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 13, 2011

Project #7- A new header!

 I've been doing a lot of looking at my blog and how I can update it and make it look even better. You will definitely be seeing a lot of changes going on around here. To start with, I put up a new background. I think it's adorable but I'm not quite sold on it as of yet. I might be playing with a couple more set-ups over the next couple of weeks. I also wanted a new header. Do you like the one that I came up with? I didn't quite know how to make one so I Googled it. (Don't you love how technology has evolved and we can do that now?) Anyways, I ended up over at Clover Lane. This is an absolutely wonderful blog! Sara does a lot of digital scrapbooking and even shows you how to do it yourself using on Picasa.
One of her amazing tutorials is how to do a header using the very same program. I think it's wonderful that she uses this program as it is free from Google. I think it's wonderful to use free software available on-line. I'm with everyone else that would love to have amazing photo editing software. But I don't know about you, I just can't afford that extra money out of the budget these days to buy anything fancy. So, free works great for us!
I hope that Sara's tutorial can help you out as well. I'm looking to hopefully add tabs and several other things to my blog but I haven't found a tutorial that has been helpful to me as of yet.

Enjoy your snow day! We went out again today and just about froze. We'll see if we have school tomorrow or not. I guess it all depends on how the side roads look. I haven't left the house all week! At least my pumpkins have been enjoying playing with each other :)



(don't you love little man's look?)


Get Your Craft On Tuesday


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment