Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 10, 2011

Dolly blanket

I was blessed enough to be able to meet up with an internet friend that I've talked to for years on line.




We had a great time getting together. She was sweet enough to bring a couple of gifts along for my pumpkins. I wanted to share what she brought for little girl.



She brought little girl this adorable fleece blanket with a doll on the front. Now, little girl is OBSESSED with her babies even though she's only a year old. Any time she sees this cute baby, she smiles and reaches for her so that she can give the baby a kiss. Too cute right?

The arms and legs are stuffed but the body lays flat on the blanket. How simple would this be? I do believe I might try and make some of these for a couple little girls that I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment