Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 3, 2010

New inspiration

I found an AH-MAZING new person to follow!
Everyone needs to go check out Kathleen over at Grosgrain.
Look at some of her AH-MAZING projects:



or


or


or this one too...



Aren't these amazing? And do you know what's really, really awesome! They are all from sweaters that she found at a thrift store! I am in love with all of them!

What's even more awesome is that she has a ton of giveaways going on!
I am in love with this one:


Isn't it just the prettiest thing that you have every seen?

Go here to sign up for the give away yourself! I'll be doing a separate post after this per the instructions.

I would also highly suggest adding Kathleen to your list of people to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment