Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 28, 2010

It's been a while...

What a crazy school year this has been so far! About the time I think things are about to settle down... they get a little bit more chaotic! Any who... I've been looking around all of the wonderful talented blogs that I follow for some Christmas-y ideas for this year. Now I just have to have time to complete all of the projects that I have picked out! But I thought that some of you might want some help finding great ideas for your loved ones, so for the next couple of days I'm going to be posting the great ideas that I have found. Starting with the following project:

This is an adorable scarf made by the ladies over at Hope Studios. You can get the directions for this particular scarf here. They have a ton of really great ideas for crafts, family gatherings, and even yummy recipes. I'm thinking about making a couple of these scarves. But there is also this scarf below that looks great too:
Isn't it just gorgeous? You can go here to see the detailed instructions on how to make this one. Again, I'm thinking of several wonderful people on my list who might really like this scarf to keep them warm this winter.
Hope these ideas help to encourage you to make some memories with handmade gifts this year! Stay tuned for more ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment