Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 19, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...school time!

As I have hinted at in the past, I am a teacher.
A third grader teacher to be exact.

I LOVE being a teacher. It's the best job in the world!

Well, at the end of every year we have to pack up our rooms so that the carpets can be cleaned. Everything will be dusted, wiped clean, and look beautiful for back to school. Once that happens, I get to go into my room and start organizing and rearranging for the new year. 

I thought I'd show off my pretty, pretty room! I am really excited about this year and have a ton of great ideas for my students :)

This is my desk area with my behavior management system, teacher resource books, and filing system.
The view from the front of my room :)
This is where my students will turn in papers and get their supplies throughout the year.

Word wall and "Stuff" curtain where I hide all my extra ... well.. stuff :)

This is my computer area. It still needs a bit more work to look as organized as I'd like it to be.


This is my back table, back pack hooks, math boxes, and indoor/outdoor recess items.

My back carpet area is where we do most of our learning during workshop time.

This is part of my classroom library with one of my reading chairs.

This is the rest of my classroom library. Everything is labeled with what bin it goes in and what reading level the book is as well.

I hope you enjoyed your tour of my room! I'm really excited to start the year with a new bunch of kids!

What are you doing to get ready for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment