Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 7, 2010

Crochet Help

I have always wanted to learn to crochet.
Literally, I started trying to learn when I was 5 or 6 and only just recently became very serious about learning how. Luckily, a couple of really nice teachers at school helped me learn this past year. However, they had just been taught as well. 

Any who.. on to my question:

A couple of years back, I found a granny square picture that I'd love to copy. I just don't know the pattern though. Hopefully some one might be able to point me in the right direction. Here's the picture:


Isn't it gorgeous? 
I love it and would love, love, looooove to have a you quilt or small blanket made with these squares!
At this point, I'm not even sure where I found the picture.
Thank you for any help you can give me :)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment