Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 26, 2010

Lovin' Summertime!

I am enjoying my summer oh.so.much! It's fantastic!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic Father's Day last Sunday! We had a great time seeing our families over the weekend and celebrating with my wonderful husband. It was his first one with the "kids". I loved, loved being able to "help" my son and daughter pick out a card that was one of the From Us card racks! Yay!

I haven't been able to motivate myself to do very much crafting lately...*sheepish look*
Really bad of me since I signed up to the the craft exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous!
Sew..... I sat down and started looking at a a couple eighteen bagillion different tutorials tonight.

I finally selected one that I wanted to make for my mail-buddy :) But, since I have shared my cute little blog here.... I can't say what it is!
*grumble grumble* I really, really want to tell you what it is because it came out oh.so.darn.cute!

Anyways, I will give you a hint (just in case my buddy is out there reading this)...

#1- It's insanely cute!

#2- It's crafty, crafty!
 (not helping am I?)

#3- It's something that you can wear!
  
I have been ALL about clothing and accessories lately. I figure that most women would love to have something new to show off and wear! I really hope that my mail-buddy likes it!

Watch here and in another week or so (when I'm pretty sure that my mail-buddy has her present) I'll show you what I made!

I'm so excited!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that your mail buddy is going to love whatever you make! I cannot wait to see too!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete