Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 18, 2010

Inspiration

This week is CRCT in my classroom. My students are so completely and totally ready! I know they're going to do great. I have several quotes that I'm going to be sharing with my students over the next week to help inspire them. I know that I  *LOVE LOVE LOVE* to find amazing inspirational quotes. Maybe some of you amazing crafters need a little bit of inspiration (I know I need it some times!) Anyways, I figure that over the next couple of weeks I will post a new inspirational quote every couple of days along with why I like it. Feel free to add it your comments too!


" Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."
- Chinese Proverb


I love this quote because it reinforces that everything you know and learn will help you because it builds upon itself. My students probably think the traditional thought of "why do I have to know this?" But I think it applies to us crafters as well. After all, when was the last time that you saw a new technique and said "nah, i know enough already" ? If you're like me, you see something new and start thinking about how to make it work with all of my prior knowledge (teacher term :) )

Hope you enjoyed and feel a little bit more inspired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment