Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 25, 2012

Drum roll please... I'm ready to announce...

May I have a drum roll please? I am ready to make my big announcement!

(Nope, not pregnant! I've noticed that trend going around on blogs lately!)

However, it is kind of a bundle of joy ;) I would like to share with everyone, my newest venture:


Teaching with Grace


I have decided to create a brand new blog just for teaching. You can go here to check it out! I am so excited about this new step! I've been praying, thinking, and deciding about this for awhile. I have loved the past two years here at Classic Crafter. But I've gotten away from crafting and am heading towards posting more and more about my teaching, strategies, and activities.

I hope that each and everyone of you will follow me over to my new blog. I will continue to post here until the end of February. I will double post so that no matter which blog that you check, you will read the newest post. By the end of this week, I hope to have my Facebook page up to date as well. If you want to continue getting the most up to date posts on your dashboard, make sure to click over and follow my new blog!
Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment