Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 13, 2011

One for all and all for one!

I love my church. I get to wear jeans. I get to volunteer with kids. I get to worship God. It's fabulous! My preacher is an amazing speaker. He's a lot like a 40 year-old kid that gets to get on stage and share his love with Christ. One of the things that really hit me today was when Jim (our preacher) was talking about the purpose of our church. He explained that all of what we do while serving our city is "Doing for one what we want to do for all." I think this is such a fabulous and simple purpose statement. So, in that same spirit, I would like to be able to help support any one and everyone who needs it.

If you have a prayer request, big or small, please leave a comment or send me a message (penniesforluck @ gmail.com) and I would love to pray for you! Each week I will make a list so that we can pray for each other. Being someones prayer partner is an amazing thing!


Source: Telling Secrets
I will post the prayer requests each Monday. I will only use first names but if you don't even want that said, please just let me know. I want this to be able to help people in any way possible!
 Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment