Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 18, 2011

Striving for a relationship...

Since I have been away from Blogger for quite some time, I wanted to reconnect with the amaing bloggers that I follow on my dashboard. One of these amazing bloggers is


I am definitely connecting with her amazing new post "A Lesson Learned: A Dream". I went to Beth Moore's simulcast last weekend and came to a realization that our relationship with God is just that. A relationship. However, a relationship is something that you have to work for whether it's with God or another person. I want to be the woman, mom, and wife that is described in Psalm 31. I want to strive to be better in everyway that God has planned for me. Everyone definitely should head over to I can teach my child and read her new post!!


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment