Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 7, 2011

How can we all have better blogs? Awesome post!

Today while I was surfing around and working on all of my freebies for ya'll, I found this awesome blog called I can teach my child!. She has a ton of amazing resources on her blog for children of all ages... literally! Each section of her blog is done by age groups. I loved these ideas below:
Edi-dough.. How cool is that? Little bit would love this!


Lessons for the first 7 days of the World's Creation;

But on top of those amazing ideas, she also offered up in her post today 5 tips for bloggers. She said that she was an accidental blogger. But if you look at her page... wow! What an accident ;) Hop on over and check out her amazing site!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment