Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 7, 2011

Freebie #3- Student Information Sheet

A goal of mine this year is to be slightly more organized. If you know me, you're probably laughing and wondering how is that even possible. But I promise, I have a few ideas up my sleeves to do just that. Here is one my ideas: a student information sheet. Now, I have done this since my second year of teaching thanks to one of my really good friends sharing her document with me. However, the other day I was surfing on Pinterest and saw another friend pin up this:



So, I used Creating and Teaching's version (Pre-K) and made my own (new and improved) student sheet. Plus it's even cuter! Feel free to grab the freebie. Plus, don't forget to like me on Facebook! I've been updating a lot lately :)

Student Information Sheet




Have a blessed day,

1 comment: