Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 12, 2011

Coming soon, to a blog near you!



I am currently sitting in my classroom looking around at all the work that I have done since yesterday morning. I still have several more hours of work to do today but just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting pictures soon!!! I can't wait to share with everyone all the hard work that I have put in unpacking, orgainizing, and cleaning. I am getting more and more excited for school to start back! Keep an eye out for a post tonight!


P.S.- If you left a comment on Freebie #5, you should have received an e-mail by now with your Back to School packet attached. Please let me know if you haven't and I will send it to you ASAP!
Have a blessed day,

1 comment:

  1. I will check back! Come on over for a giveaway!
    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete