Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 28, 2011

Cleaning up...3 days left till back to work!

What a whirlwind this summer has been! As it draws to a close, I love getting everything all cleaned up and taken care of before the beginning of the school. Of course I still have those moments that I freak out and say," Oh my gosh! I can't believe I go back to work on Monday!!" In the past few days I have been crafting, cleaning, and organizing like crazy!!


I'm trying to cut back on my postings since I read this absolutely awesome post the other day from The Teacher Wife. She posted about Do's and Don'ts for posting which I found really helpful. If you are a beginner or a veteran, it's always a good idea to follow guidelines. I never knew what they are. I'm happy to say that besides being a little post-happy some days, I'm thinking I did okay so far :)

In amongst all of my cleaning up and clearing out, we had to buy a new washer and dryer. I love them! They are quiet, energy efficient, and have a ton of amazing features! Please welcome them to our wonderful family!


I also love, love, loooove that they are the perfect height to lay out patterns or other projects that need to be cut out. The mischievious mommy in me also loves that they are the perfect height for my 3 year old son to start moving loads of laundry :D Awesome right!??!

Don't forget about the awesome giveaway that I have going on right now. You have until tomorrow night at 6:00 to enter. I am so looking forward to making a specially tailored set of pointers for the winner!

Also, please take a minute to check out this post about the post card exchange that I have joined for this year. This is the second time that I've done a postcard exchange. The students love it so, so much! It's so awesome to see them get excited about it when we get new mail. I'm planning about having a mailbox in my classroom that I will put them in and raise the flag when we have new mail. So much fun for the students!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment