Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 4, 2011

Check out this amazing resource!

I've just spent the best few minutes working on my blog... and it was so easy to make changes to the HTML code! It seems like a lifetime ago that I spent time building websites from scratch. Now it seems that (after having two kids) my brain cells can't remember anything about HTML anymore! But, with the help of Kristin's website Ladybug's Teacher Files I just changed two small things about my blog.

Ladybug\

Can you find the changes? That's right!! I now have numbers for my comments and a cute little talking bubble to point you towards the comment link. I've very proud of these definite improvements! Kristen walks you through step by step in her awesome videos. Just click here to go check them out!


Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment