Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 23, 2011

Play-Dough and the Internet with a freebie!

Interesting title right? On Facebook yesterday, I shared the link about my Play-Dough adventure with my little guy. A fellow teacher posted a great list of ideas on how to use Play-Dough in a Kinder classroom. One of the ideas that I really liked was making patterns with it or later on making addition and subtraction number sentences with it. I decided to make a couple of sheets based on the pattern making skill. I also thought that as gracious and sharing as some of the other teachers on here are, they might like some delightful new things as well! Each of the follow sheets is linked up to Google Documents for your viewing and downloading pleasure:


Click below to view these documents :)

 I hope everyone enjoys them and can use them in the fall! Feel free to blog about any of my freebies. I'd love to have 50 followers (or more)... and have a massive end of the summer giveaway to celebrate!

Have a blessed day,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have another giveaway going on! Swing by! :)

    Miss B, Busy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up. These are really cute!
    Just Add Clipart

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really cute! When I clicked only the apple page came up. Maybe a google doc issue? I would love to have the other pages too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower thanks to the freebie linky party. I love your play-doh idea! Please check out my freebie & follow me too :0)
    Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this idea. My kids love play dough! I'm a new follower. Perhaps you'd like to follow me, too!
    - Jan
    www.firstgradehoneybunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete