Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 13, 2011

Has God spoken to you lately?

There are times when you can almost hear God shouting at you.... and times when he's quieter than a cricket. I have definitely felt that He has been wanting me to use my blog as a way to spread my faith. In that spirit, I saw this post this morning from a fellow blogger:


Laura wants you to send her a message and she will posts prayer requests each Monday so that they can be lifted up to the Lord. This is an amazing idea that I think should definitely be spread through out cyber space. I will be heading right there to add my own. May God bless you today!

1 comment:

  1. I too follow Laura's blog and recently added my own prayer request for my daughter there. It is such a blessing knowing people I've never met are praying for her. I think it's a wonderful way to reach out to the blogging community! I'll be sure to check in and be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete