Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 1, 2011

Ongoing project

So, my friend Amber over at Blissfully Making Home started talking the other day on her amazing new blog about how she shined her sink and started working with Flylady. Now, I had heard of Flylady before but had never investigated her page. I am here to tell you here and now, you need to go check it out if you have even the slightest little feeling of wanting to become better organized! She has a step-by-step process of how to become better organized...starting with your sink!

Crazy?

You bet but I promise it works :)

Check out her site and join me in this on-going project of mine.


Have a blessed day,

2 comments:

  1. I've been using flylady too, blogged about it a bit also, domesticdeadline.blogspot.com, it really does work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer. I 'fly' too but to be honest with the holidays I haven't been keeping up. I do get the emails everyday. Thanks for the reminder. I am SURE my sink needs cleaning! :)

    ReplyDelete